Saturday, October 18, 2014

Baby Shower Card



Happy Weekend To You!

No, I haven't gotten lost . . . 
I have had myself sewing a receiving blanket and burp cloths
 for my daughter-in-law's baby shower.
I will be a first time "Grammy" before long.
Now I have the card ready, so off in the mail it goes on Monday! 
Certainly I would be at the shower myself, however, 
we are in Minnesota and they are in Arkansas . . .
I know  . . .  bummer, right!

I am not an experienced seamstress, in fact, it's been over 20 years since I've sewn anything,
 but my Mom coached me and although it's not perfect - I am pretty pleased with the results.
Here's just a corner photo of the blanket . . . 


I think the fancy stitching on my Mom's sewing machine is so cool!
Actually, I never knew sewing could be fun, too!

My Mom and have also been sewing Christmas Gifts. 
I may show you those later on . . .
That's part of the reason why I haven't been posting anything.

I have to say, I am amazed and impressed with how many different companies there are selling awesome stamps and dies.

My new found interest in blogging has certainly sent me on a path of seeing 
multitudes of awesome cards that you all have made!

Then, of course, I am so impressed with the stamps and dies you've used,
 I've had to find out where to get them!
 Dangerous!!! I will need another job if I don't tow the mark!!!
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment