Thursday, January 22, 2015

Cozy Snowman


Hello! I hope you are enjoying your winter!
I know it's been a long, long time since I've posted anything.
I have a really excellent excuse, though.
We have a new grandson and we just came back from visiting him!
We still know how to hold a baby and get him to fall asleep in our arms.
How precious is that? Pretty precious, that's for sure.
Of course, he is adorable and sweet and surely a keeper.
The only issue is that they live 1500 miles away... major bummer.
Nice to have Skype!!!
So, I have been doing a little creating and although it doesn't match up to
holding our new baby, it is still great!

This card features a printable snowman over scalloped midnight muse cardstock from Stampin' Up using the spellbinder long scalloped die.
The first layer of cardstock is Stampin' Up Natural Cream.
The brown circles and ink are Stampin' Up Soft Suede. 
The center strip is a burlap textured cardstock that I found in a book of textured cardstock at JoAnn's. 
The actual card I found with matching navy blue envelopes at Michael's.
The card measures 5"x 7"
Not to bad for G-Mum, Grammy or Gram-Mum.
I am not old enough to be a Grandma!
Duane is "Poppy" and that is settled!!!
Welcome to our lives and family Caleb Thomas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment