Monday, February 1, 2021

Who IS Your God - 5 ???!!!

F.

"Faithful, Faithful, Faithful God"

Deuteronomy 32:4He is the Rock; his deeds are perfect. Everything he does is just and fair. He is a Faithful God who does no wrong; how just and upright he is!

Faithfulnessliterally firmness, steadiness: stability, steady, truly, truth, verily.

Deuteronomy 7:9Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps His covenant of loving devotion for a thousand generations of those who love Him and keep His commandments.

Many years ago, there were three things that I learned that completely changed my life. Still, today, I apply them constantly. These truths impact and direct my decisions and behavior. These three things help me stay steady in my faith toward God no matter what the circumstances are. I have written about these truths many times and speak to others frequently about them.

I am convinced of these truths. I know that I have become more, much more steady and immovable in my faith toward God because I firmly believe that:

1. God's Word is True

2. God cannot lie. It is Impossible for Him to Lie.

3. God IS Faithful. He Will do what He says He will do!!!

In the process of daily life, there are multitudes of things that we must process. Thoughts that we must evaluate and determine if they must be cast down and traded in for God's perspective or if they are currently in agreement with God's Word. It is a necessity to know what God's Word says. Without knowing what God says we have no solid basis in which to place our trust. God is Faithful to fulfill His Word, but what Word is it that we are standing on?

The most difficult to handle are the times of devasting news. We must stay steady and follow the same pattern of trusting that what God says is true no matter what. Regardless of how I feel, how it looks or any report contrary to God's report, I must hold fast to God and His Word. I must be convinced and choose to continually stay steady, knowing that it is simply impossible for Him to lie and I can confidently trust that He will do what He says He will do because He IS my Faithful God. That is the essence of the "Faith" that we are to Live by. I look to God, to His Word, and I say what God says about my situation. God always has something to say pertaining to whatever the situation is. I choose to agree with God. (Period). I know He will fulfill His Word to me - He is Faithful!!!! I just need to believe that and hold tight. 

God IS Faithful, He will do what He told you. He is a covenant keeping God of Loving Devotion. El Shaddai who nourishes you, cares for you, giving you all you need, this is not to difficult for Him. 

In whatever situation you are in. Ask God for His Counsel to you. If you ask, He will answer you with His  particular counsel to you.

1 Thessalonians 5:24 - Faithful and absolutely trustworthy is He who is calling you [to Himself for your salvation], and He will do it [He will fulfill His call by making you holy, guarding you, watching over you, and protecting you as His own].

English Standard Version - He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it.

Numbers 23:19 - God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?

Hebrews 10:23Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.

Lamentations 3:22-23 - The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

Psalm 89:33But I will not remove from him my steadfast love or be false to my faithfulness.

Hebrews 11:11By faith Sarah herself received power to conceive, even when she was past the age, since she considered him faithful who had promised.

Our Faith is based on His Word and is our response to His Faithfulness to His Word.

Will you consider Him Faithful who has promised? If you will, you will see the power of God working mightily in you and on your behalf..

I have determined that the question is NOT "Will God be Faithful to me?", but rather, "will I be found Faithful to Him?"

Luke 18:18I tell you, he will grant justice to them quickly! But when the Son of Man returns, how many will he find on the earth who have faith?”

Proverbs 20:6 -Many a man proclaims his own steadfast love, but a faithful man who can find?

Psalm 138:2 - for you have exalted your Word above all your name.

Psalm 89:8 - O LORD God of Heaven’s Armies! Where is there anyone as mighty as you, O LORD? You are entirely faithful.

Certainly, God is our Faithful, Faithful, Faithful God!

Respond to Him with that conviction. Show Him your faith!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment