Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Just Because.......

 Just Because.....

We make trusting God too hard....

My Grandson is quick to remind me saying, "Remember, last time I was here, you said that when I come to your house next time we would..." And he will remind me of what I had promised him. It is very important to me when I tell him something that I intend to do, that I do it. My word is my promise to him. I do not tell him things to pacify him or patronize him. I give him my word, which is my guarantee, my promise to him that I will do what I told him. I intend to do it.. I want him to trust me. I want him to know that my word is good, that he can count on me. If I were to have forgotten, I would go out of my way to fulfill my word even if it was an inconvenience. However, mostly, I am prepared before he even comes to fulfill my promise to him. 

God does what He says He will do. 

God IS Faithful!!!

Joshua 21:45 Not one of the good promises which the LORD had spoken to the house of Israel failed; all had come to pass.

2 Samuel 7:28 Sovereign Lord, you are God! Your covenant is trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant. 

1 Kings 8:56 "Praise be to the Lord, who has given rest to his people Israel just as he promised. Not one word has failed of all the good promises he gave through his servant Moses." 

Psalm 33:4 For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. 

Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations,

God tells us to remind Him of His promises 

Isaiah 43:26 Remind me of my promises; plead them before me; declare them, that by my free grace I may justify thee." 

So......onward to what is Really on my mind!!!!

Just Because...

Just Because God says so....that's all I need.

Come to God like a child...."Remember, you said...."

Mark 5:36 But Jesus overheard their conversation and said to Jairus, “Do not be afraid; just believe.”

His Word is all I need.....Just Because You said....that's All I need,!

Matthew 8:8-10 But the centurion answering, said, “Lord, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof; but just say the word, and my servant will be healed. For I also am a man under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes; and to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”

And Jesus having heard, marveled and said to those following, “Truly I say to you, no one in Israel with faith so great have I found.

Luke 1:38 Then Mary said, “Behold, I am the servant of the Lord; may it be done to me according to your word.” And the angel left her.

So, if we are childlike in our faith we would accept God's Word as the final and only answer. We would say. Ok. Be it unto me according to your word. God's Word is all we we need. That is the Faith that changes things. 

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance (faith is what gives substance to or reality to) of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

So...... Just trust that God and His Word are true and choose to Only Believe it. This becomes easier as we get to know God, His character and nature and see His Faithfulness as we dare to move forward Just Because of our trust in Him based on His Word.

Ponder these scriptures:

James 1:5 If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking..

Sounds like a guarantee to me.

Jeremiah 33:3 ‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and tell you [and even show you] great and mighty things, [things which have been confined and hidden], which you do not know and understand and cannot distinguish.’

YES!!!

Jeremiah 30:17 ‘For I will restore health to you And I will heal your wounds,’ says the LORD, ‘

That's a promise from God!

Psalm 32:8 The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.

Thank God!!!!

Psalm 107:20 He sent out his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction.

Psalm 103:2-5 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Be it unto me according to your Word, O Lord.

Proverbs 3:5-8 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and turn away from evil. This will bring healing to your body and refreshment to your bones.

Don't make Trusting God so difficult!

Will you Only Believe 'Just Because' of what God's Word says???

Coming up: "Who IS Your God???!!!" Part 10

K - King of Kings





No comments:

Post a Comment