Monday, May 18, 2015

Love Embossed Feathers Card


Wow! It's been raining, raining, raining here!
It's one of those nights I just can't sleep,
so how about working on my cards.
Sounds like a plan.
This one is just white embossed feathers
sponged over with a varety of colors and
wiped off with a kleenex to clean any ink off from the embossed part.
I stamped the sentiment and then dry embossed the cream card.
Pretty easy and I like the results.
The weather man says we could see some snow . . . excuse me . . . it's the middle of May!!!

1 comment:

  1. nice card. I've been enjoying reading some of your thoughts on Bible verses. Have a blessed day. ♥ Mary http://abloginthyme.blogspot.com
    I've decided to become a follower of your blog, please stop by mine too.
    Found it on Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete