Thursday, October 22, 2020

Keep Hope Alive

 As I read this morning this is what I came away with....

When I feel worn out waiting for God to rescue me...what do I do?

Psalm 119:81
I am worn out waiting for your rescue, but I have put my hope in your word.

Psalm 119:11
You are my refuge and my shield; your word is my source of hope.

Psalm 119:74
May all who fear you find in me a cause for joy, for I have put my hope in your word.

Keep on hoping, expecting, standing steady and firmly in confident trust in what God says.

This will be the outcome:

Psalm 119:82-83
If Your instruction had not been my delight, I would have died in my affliction. I will never forget Your precepts, for by them You have revived me.

God WILL revive me. I will continue to delight in the promises of God and Remember what He says.

Psalm 119:41-43
May Your lovingkindness also come to me, O Lord, Your salvation (deliverance, help, safety, victory) according to Your promise (your word); So I will have an answer for the one who taunts me, for I trust [completely] in Your word [and its reliability] and do not take the word of truth utterly out of my mouth, For I wait for Your ordinances.

Psalm 119:49-50
Remember the word to Your servant, Upon which You have caused me to hope. Your promise revives me; it comforts me in all my troubles.

Psalm 119:65
You have dealt well with Your servant, O LORD, according to Your word.

Psalm 119:68
You are good and do only good; teach me your decrees.

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, a help in distresses, very readily found.

Psalm 35:27
May those who delight in my vindication shout for joy and gladness; may they always say, "The LORD be exalted, who delights in the well-being of his servant."

Surely and most certainly God is for us and not against us. He is our very ready help in time of need. Keep holding tightly to what He says.

I have the answer for those who taunt me. I trust in the Word of my God. His Word strengthens me, comforts me, revives me and rescues me. Praise Him, Exalt Him. He delights in our well-being. He will never fail to fulfill His Word to us. Just keep hoping, waiting and expecting and find your delight in Him and His promises.

Psalm 112:1
Praise the LORD! Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who greatly delights in his commandments!

Psalm 147:10-12
He takes no pleasure in the strength of a horse or in human might. No, the LORD’s delight is in those who fear him, those who put their hope in his unfailing love. Glorify the LORD, O Jerusalem! Praise your God, O Zion!

Psalm 146:5
But joyful are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose hope is in the LORD their God.

Keep hoping, expecting, waiting for God. Never, Never, Never Give up on Him. He will never fail to fulfill His promises.

Luke 1:45
You are blessed because you believed that the Lord would do what he said.”







2 comments:

  1. Wait on the Lord and lose not your hope in Him❤️.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I will put my hope in His unfailing love!

    ReplyDelete