Monday, October 26, 2020

When You're in a Battle

 I just found some notes that I had written to myself for myself. I just read them and am encouraged. I think they are beneficial to share with you....

When You're in a Battle....

Know this: Battles are expected. 

We war against principalities and powers in high places.

DO NOT...

  • Draw back in fear
  • Do not give up
  • Do not be discouraged
  • Do not blame God
  • Do not be angry at God
  • Do not lean on your own understanding
  • Do not back down
  • Do not rely on your own strength
  • Do not rely on your own understanding
DO...
  • Put your faith in God in spite of the lions or the fiery furnaces
  • His Word is your counsel
  • Call on God - He will hear you - He will answer you
  • Believe what God says about you
  • Be bold as a lion
  • Fight with God confidence
  • Stand immovable
  • Hold fast to what God says
  • Keep solidly on course in God's direction
  • Say, "This is what God says....!" Always be in agreement with what God says in thoughts and with your words
  • Know where you come from - I come to you in the name of the Lord Most High
  • Know who God says you are
I Am strong in the Lord in the power of His might

I Am More than A Conqueror

I have the overwhelming Victory through Christ who Loves me and gave His life up for me

I will live and not die

I will proclaim the excellencies of my God
  • Know who your God is!
He nevers leaves me without Help.

He never leaves me without Hope

My God fight for me

My God will never fail to keep His promises to me. 

With a long life my God will satisfy me and show me His salvation (deliverance, help, rescue)

He IS Faithful

His Word is True

He cannot lie

If God is on my side, who can be against me

My God will see me through this valley of trouble to still waters

No comments:

Post a Comment