Tuesday, April 28, 2020

How will you be found?


Ponder this today.....How blessed and  greatly favored is the man who trusts in You [believing in You, relying on You, and committing himself to You with confident hope and expectation].
Psalm 84:12 Amp.

God is faithful....He will bless and pour out His favor upon those who are faithful to Him, those who put their trust in Him, those who will do their part.

It is necessary to understand that it is impossible to truly trust God without fully trusting in, believing and relying on God's WORD because God and His Word are One.

John 1:1 In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

God's Word is Truth.

God cannot lie. In fact, it is impossible for Him to lie.

God is faithful. He will do what He says.

God is never where the problem lies. He always proves himself faithful to those who trust in Him.

Luke 18:8
I tell you, he will grant justice to them quickly! But when the Son of Man returns, how many will he find on the earth who have faith?”
Faith = belief, trust, confidence; fidelity, faithfulness.

The first question to ask is: Am I faithful to God?

More Questions:
How faithful am I to God? 
How faithful am I to God's Word?
Do I say that I believe God, but when it comes right down to it, I resist trusting what He says? How can that be? Can I truly trust you if I don't believe what you say is true? If you are faithful, wouldn't I trust your word? If I am faithful to you, wouldn't I stand by you in every way?

How faithful am I to God? Do I stand by my God in every way? If God says it, do I hold tight to what He says? Do I have my trust in God so strong that I will back up what He says, or.......... DO I even back Him up at all? Instead do I back away from what He says, yielding to the report of another???  Do I stand by my God and His Word as a faithful guard? Is my testimony that "My God said it, so it has to be! He cannot lie. His Word is True. He is always Faithful to keep His Word. I stand by what He says. I am faithful to Him. I will not back down from my firm position of absolute confidence in Him. He said it, so it has to be because My God Cannot Lie!"

2 Chronicles 16:9
For the eyes of the LORD roam to and fro over all the earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is fully devoted to Him. You have acted foolishly in this matter. From now on, therefore, you will be at war."

Proverbs 20:6
Most men will proclaim every one his own 
goodness: but a faithful man who can find?

Proverbs 23:23
Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding

We cannot say truthfully that we are either trusting in or faithful to God, if we are not holding fast to and guarding His Word. 

Remember, Jesus is the Word of God. 

If we deny His Word, we are denying Jesus. If we deny Jesus, we deny the Father for in John 10:30 Jesus is speaking saying "I and the Father are one."

We ask, "when have I ever denied God's Word....His own Son?"

We deny God, i.e., refuse the truth, not trusting or being faithful to God every time we read or hear the Word of God and then make a case against it by elevating what our senses tell us over what the Word of God says.

We say, "Yes, I know that is what the Bible says, BUT...." so as to say...." but my senses tell me..." or, "but, I feel.. " or, " but the Medical report says..." and so, you elevate those "natural, sense defined, carnal reasons as more important, more truthful, influential and powerful that God's own Word.

We say, "I know God says He supplies all of my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Then we say, "But, I have no money...." and we value our experience greater that the Word of God. We then have proved our own UN-faithfulness to God. We have neither held fast to His Word nor been a guard to be honored. We have revealed ourselves as carnal, not spiritual.

What we say reveals what we believe. Our words reveal what is in our heart. Whenever we speak in agreement with God = His Word, regardless of our circumstances, our emotions, what we see or feel, we are proving our faithfulness to God. Faith is agreeing with and putting our confidence trust in God and what He says.

.....How blessed and  greatly favored is the man who trusts in You [believing in You, relying on You, and committing himself to You with confident hope and expectation].

How well are you holding firmly to what God says regardless of the circumstances?

When He returns.....will He find you faithful?

Read Mark 4:14-20



No comments:

Post a Comment